Monday, June 12, 2006

Skinny Bitch & other thoughts.

Poor, skinny Ann Coulter.
She of the long, stringy coif.
Some say she tries to be funny.
But, she usually ticks everyone off.

Pity smirking Ann Counter.
Uncomfortable in her own skin.
No one will call her a beauty,
While she has so much hatred within.

-----

I was watching Anthony Bourdain, No Reservations, tonight. He will eat absolutely anything. He is in South Korea, and one of the first things he put in his mouth was live octopus. The tentacles were all cut up and still writhing. He just dipped in and popped one into his mouth, and, SURPRISE! The suction cups attached themselves to the inside of his cheeks. What fun!

But, I must admit, given the choice between watching Ann Coulter and eating raw octopus, well, oh all right, all right, I'll watch her, but I won't like it.

1 comment:

Kell said...

I've had it with Ann Coulter. She is sooooo beyond her 15 minutes and she makes me physically sick to my stomach.

I'll eat just about anything that come out of the ocean, but I don't think I could eat something that is still moving.