1. To the new Aldi Stor in my town. Welcome. Walmart must be worried about you They refuse to match your prices. Well played.
2. To Burger King. Thanks for sending your creepy king into exile. Now, I can open my blinds without fear of encountering him lurking on the other side of my window.
3. To all the people on the West Coast who tweeted snarky comments about people on the East Coast. Shame on you! I'll bet your first earthquake scared you, too.
4. To everyone who read "The Help" long before I did. You were right. It was a really good read. It also brought back a lot of memories to me and other southerners my age.
5. To the Libyan rebels. Pay no attention to the American media who wonder why you aren't moving faster. Remember, Americans are the "instant gratification society." We don't know how to be patient.
6. To Cox Cable. If your television ad copy makes the actor in your ad look like an idiot, how does that reflect on you? I refer to the guy in the Snuggie bragging about being able to watch "anytime, anywhen." AnyWHEN?!?!