Friday, November 02, 2007

And, Another Meme

Your answer has to start with the first letter of your name.


1. What is your name? Betty


2. 4 letter word: Ball


3. Vehicle: BMW. Bus


4. City: Boston. Buffalo


5. Boy Name: Bob. Bruno. Bubba


6. Girl Name: Brandy. Bess. Beatrice.


7. Alcoholic drink: Bourbon


8. Occupation: Bum. Builder. Basket weaver.


9. Something you wear: Boustier ( I don't wear one, myself, of course. heheh)


10. Celebrity: Bill Cosby


11. Food: Bananas, Blueberries, Blackberries


12. Something found in a bathroom: Bubble Bath


13. Reason for Being Late: Backup of traffic. Bad time management.


14. Cartoon Character : Beetle Bailey


15. Something You Shout: Bombs Away. Bah, Humbug


16. Animal: Brer Rabbit. Bobcat.


17. Body part: Brain


18. Word to describe you: Bashful, Braindead, Bigmouth, Barrel of Monkeys



I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to try it, be my guest.

9 comments:

CarmenSinCity said...

I like this one - maybe I'll try it.

Cazzie!!! said...

Awww Betty, be nice to yourself..what about beautiful, thats a nice B word :)

Kell said...

Nicely done. That was a cute meme. Good thing your name isn't Xena.

Anonymous said...

Boustier! I love it!

Galla Creek said...

Glad you did this. I loved reading yours...as we are both Bs.

Anonymous said...

Betty,

I tried this with my name, Nancy. I had a very hard time because not a lot of things start with the letter N.

For instance, what is an liquor or alcohol that starts with N?

So, here is a challenge for you.
Do the meme over again using the letter N just for fun.I'll bet you do a lot better than I did because you are smarter than I am.

katy said...

very good B for brilliant

Newt said...

I agree, you forgot "beautiful". That was a pretty fun Meme.

savannah said...

i should have looked over her earlier today while i was waiting for a phone call! i'm might have to try this one, sugar! ;-)