Saturday, October 28, 2017

Conspiracy? What Conspiracy?

Oh, I do love a good conspiracy theory.  I especially love the ones about the Kennedy assassination. Not only do I love them, I believe them - mostly.

I, along with millions of others, watched the assassination live on television, and I can tell you that when the shots range out, the television cameras swung around and focused on that grassy knoll. Don't try to tell me there wasn't someone there. Don't patiently explain that the sound is skewed because of the way the buildings are situated.

Years later, when I visited that same grassy knoll, I was pleased to see the card tables other theorists had set up, with all kinds of pamphlets that they were handing out to anyone who would take them. I saw the window through which Lee Harvey Oswald waited for the Presidential motorcade to reach just the right place so he could get JFK in his sights and fire. I believe he shot JFK.  I just don;t believe he acted alone, because I don't believe he could snap off three perfect shots in so short a time.

Why no, I'm not a ballistics expert. Why do you ask?

Yesterday was the day that the President was supposed to release the rest of the reports from the FBI that were supposed to clear it all up and lay to rest all our theories. What he released, at the request of the FBI and CIA,  was a wad of papers, heavily redacted, and far short of the Three Thousand or so documents  that we are supposed to take for the truth of the matter.  Rats! Now I have yet another conspiracy theory.

New theory: The FBI and CIA were reluctant to release the documents, so they convinced Pres. Trump to release a relatively small number hoping to satisfy everybody, and with the promise that they would "revisit" the subject in six months,  What are they trying to hide?  Is it the fact that they messed up their investigations?  You're welcome.

Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Meryl Baer said...

Maybe one reason all papers not released is because some people still alive would be embarrassed - whether CIA/FBI/government people at the time or others.

Kathy's Klothesline said...

They must have underestimated the amount of time it would take for the curiosity to fade ....

Kylan Gentry said...

Hello everyone on here, I want to share with you all a great testimony on how I was cured by Dr Jekawo, who cured so many diseases.
I was suffering from herpes and diabetes also my little sister was a victim of blood cancer too but with the help of Dr Jekawo we are all fine, well with his natural remedies that he prepare then send to us through dhl courier he then instruct us on how to drink the herbal medicines which we did and today we are completely well, we have being living free for 2 years now and it's seems like a God sent when I met him online by a lady giving testimony online like I'm doing right now.also I have introduce Dr Jekawo to several colleagues from works suffering from different kind of diseases and Dr Jekawo has healed all of them with his herbal knowledge. he's a great man with ancestral power to cure people with herpes,cancer,diabetes,hepatitis,hpv,lupus,als,hiv/aids, also spiritual consultation he's available for that as well.
I email him on: drjekawo@gmail.com because that's the only source to get to him as he lives far from the United state,I told him that I will be giving testimony on his behalf because he's a good man with a Godly heart.

pg game said...

pg game slot pocket games ได้ก้าวขึ้นมาเป็นหนึ่งในนวัตกรรมที่น่าติดตามในโลกของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ pg slot เกมนี้ไม่เพียงทำให้ผู้เล่นตื่นเต้นและสนุกสนาน กราฟิกที่ทันสมัยและความคล่องตัว