1. I have never been accused of sexual harassment. There were not any accusations.
2. O.K. there were a couple of accusations, but they were absolutely unfounded.
3. Settlement? What Settlement? I don't know about any settlement.
4. O.K. I met with some lawyers. But, if there was some kind of settlement, they handled it. I don't know about any settlement.
5. I'm going to have to try to think back to that time. I don't remember anything about it.
6. Hey, would you like to hear me sing? "Aaaamaaaaazing Graaaaace..........."
Of course, first crack out of the box, Ann Coulter runs to the first available camera and calls it a "high tech lynching by the Liberals." Now, where have we heard that phrase before, hmmmmmmm?
Then, someone from the Cain campaign announced, "Honesty and transparency have carried the day," obviously thinking that would close the issue. It didn't.
I don't know how much this is going to hurt his campaign. Probably no more than the same kinds of accusations hurt Clarence Thomas. I also don't know why any Democrats would have had anything to do with it, considering they would love for him to run against President Obama.
Personally, I think it would be highly amusing if he became the GOP candidate. It would be a real hoot watching all those Southern Rednecks' heads explode when they realize that they would have to vote for the Republican black man in order to defeat the Democratic black man. Snrt.