Friday, September 19, 2008

Betty's Top Ten

The past week has been just too horrible to contemplate, what with all the millions, billions, trillions of dollars in bailout funds to be super-glued solidly on the shoulders of the already suffering middle class. And, all of it will be without consequence to the people who mismanaged the investment banks and mortgage companies. They'll come out of the debacle debt-free, with their salaries and pensions intact.

So, before my blood pressure goes too high to measure, I think I'll go to my happy place -- the contemplation of hunks, both young and old. If figure if Jay can list his top ten hot women, I can show you my taste in men.

I'll channel my inner Scarlett O'Hara, and think about all that other stuff tomorrow.

So, here they are, folks.

Paul Newman

Photobucket

Sean Connery

Photobucket

Mark Harmon

Photobucket

Walt Goggins

Photobucket

Neil Diamond

Photobucket

Robert Redford

Photobucket

Greg Kinnear

Photobucket

Andy Garcia

Photobucket

Jim Carrey

Photobucket

Ron White

Photobucket

So, there you have it. And, I'll tell you a little secret. They ALL make my old heart go pitty-pat, but the one I would have fallen for would have been the one who was the "baddest" boy, and I kinda think that would be Ron White, if history tells me anything.

Back to more important stuff later.


9 comments:

patsy said...

i like tater too.

Anonymous said...

We all need eye candy to brighten up our days.

I enjoyed them!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed looking at all your "hunks" and wish I were young again.

I never thought I was old until the day I saw George Clooney and his father, Nick Clooney, on TV together and NICK looked better to me. Yum!

Bear Naked said...

Oh no!
I can't see the Paul Newman picture.
Sobbing loudly here.

Bear((( )))

Peggy said...

I've always had a soft spot for the bad-for-me guy as well. Perhaps they're just a bit more alpha male than the others . . . I know in my head that they would make a terrible life partner but when choosing a bad boy, who thinks with their head?

kenju said...

I( certainly agree with you on a few of those and I would add Richard Gere to the list.

Betty said...

patsy: I'll bet he drove his poor mother crazy.

grannymar: Glad you liked them.

nancy: I think Nick's pretty hot, too.

bear naked: It shows up on my blog. Apparently, it is only working on Internet Explorer. Too bad. Those blue, blue eyes just sparkle.

peggy: Who's talking about life partners? lol

kenju: To each his/her own, I guess. Richard Gere just doesn't ring my chimes. lol

Cazzie!!! said...

LOL, "pity pat" is not a sound I have heard through the stethescope at work (winks). Thy are hunky men for sure :)
For me, I loved Robert Mitchum from when I was a little girl..still do ... and George Clooney and...my husband too of course :)

Margie's Musings said...

George Clooney is my favorite. Or better yet, Richard Gere!